Morristown Energy Fair - Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 5:30-8:00p.m.
Come on down to "Get Unplugged Morristown"
Get Unplugged Morristown helps Morristown residents and businesses reduce their energy costs. It is a partnership between the Town of Morristown, Morristown Alliance for Commerce and Culture, and Efficiency Vermont.
Are your energy bills high? Is your home cold and drafty in the winter? Or too hot in the summer?
Come on Wednesday, March 22th, 2017 from 5:30 - 8:00p.m. in Morrisville at the VFW, Pleasant Street, to see how to improve your efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Bring your electric bill and learn how to improve your efficiency.
- Talk with energy experts about popular energy saving equipment like solar power, heat pumps, weatherization, pellet stoves and more.
- Sign up for a FREE home and business energy visit.
- Enter to win a professional Energy Audi with a local contractor - a $350 value.
- Coffee and deserts will be provided.
Suncommon, Sisler Builders (Bourne's Energy Audit Partner), All Seasons Urethane Foam, Morrisville Water and Light, HA Manosh Corp, Lamoille Valley Bike Tours, Hearthstone (Bourne's is an exlcusive dealer of hearthstone pellet stoves), and Fred's.
For more information, contact Tricia Follert, Town of Morristown/Morristown Alliance for Commerce and Culture at 802-888-6669 x 231 or email email@example.com