Fuel Dispatcher / Load Builder
This position is fast-paced and provides an ever-changing day while you ensure delivery of fuel products to keep our customers safe and warm while maximizing efficiency for our drivers. Many factors beyond your control (such as weather, illness, breakdowns, etc.) will alter your (every) day and require flexibility and instantaneous out-of-the-box thinking!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Punctual regular attendance 35-45 hours weekly, plus on-call rotation
- Pull, assign and review fuel tickets
- Prioritization of deliveries based on geographical area, customer need, optimum drops while adhering to DOT regulations for driver hours
- Answer fuel calls in rapid succession and process accurately
- Positively interact and communicate with internal and external customers (listening, speaking, writing)
- Manage several forms of concurrent communications
- Assist field staff with directions and provide additional information and support as needed
- Proper application of CP-111 statute
- Maintain customer account information (Degree Days, K Factor, etc.)
- Generate, analyze and act on various reports
SUCCESS FACTORS / JOB COMPETENCIES
SKILLS – Excel, Word, keyboarding, Windows, strong aptitude for numbers and basic accounting skills, excellent communication skills, intermediate computer skills, general knowledge of delivery area, energy industry experience a huge plus, knowledge of DOT regulations
ABILITIES – Friendly & welcoming, strong work ethic and loyalty, self-driven to complete tasks, good time management and prioritization, positive can-do attitude, able to work within a team and independently, good sense of humor, flexible and accepting of change, honest, able to accurately work on simultaneous tasks, map reading and interpretation of directions
Experienced H V A C Technicians
WE HAVE WHAT YOU WANT:
- Updated & well-maintained fleet of vehicles
- Tools you need to get the job done well
- Team/family atmosphere where there is always help available
- Employee training & improvement – regardless of skill level
- Local, family-owned and operated since 1947 – we care about you, our customers and the environment!
- Competitive pay and full benefits
- Year-round employment in the Swanton area
DO YOU HAVE WHAT WE WANT?
- 5 years’ HVAC field experience
- CETP Certification
- Clean driving record
- Proud of the work you do
- Caring and respectful of people
- Based in or near Swanton
- If you think it might be a good match, apply now! It doesn't hurt to talk about it :)
We are looking for technicians in any of our service areas including Lyndonville, Swanton, Morrisville, Waterbury and Montpelier.
Customer Service Specialist
Morrisville, Swanton, Lyndonville
Job Purpose / Description
To promote and represent Bourne’s in a positive, knowledgeable and enthusiastic manner. Ensure that every Bourne’s customer has a seamless and efficient experience every time they communicate with the company by exceeding expectations and providing excellence. To help Bourne’s succeed with, “One call does it all”, whenever possible.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Accountant who will assist with various general ledger accounting functions and financial reporting. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Senior Accountant will focus primarily on GL accounting, financial statement preparation and analysis. The Senior Accountant will cross train to learn other key functions within the Accounting Department and act as a utility player when necessary.