Experienced H V A C Technicians
WE HAVE WHAT YOU WANT:
- Updated & well-maintained fleet of vehicles
- Tools you need to get the job done well
- Team/family atmosphere where there is always help available
- Employee training & improvement – regardless of skill level
- Local, family-owned and operated since 1947 – we care about you, our customers and the environment!
- Competitive pay and full benefits
- Year-round employment in the Swanton area
DO YOU HAVE WHAT WE WANT?
- 5 years’ HVAC field experience
- CETP Certification
- Clean driving record
- Proud of the work you do
- Caring and respectful of people
- Based in or near Swanton
- If you think it might be a good match, apply now! It doesn't hurt to talk about it :)
We are looking for technicians in any of our service areas including Lyndonville, Swanton, Morrisville, Waterbury and Montpelier.
Customer Service Specialist
Morrisville, Swanton, Lyndonville
Job Purpose / Description
To promote and represent Bourne’s in a positive, knowledgeable and enthusiastic manner. Ensure that every Bourne’s customer has a seamless and efficient experience every time they communicate with the company by exceeding expectations and providing excellence. To help Bourne’s succeed with, “One call does it all”, whenever possible.
Administrative Assistant for Service Manager
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant (or two!) to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to help drive company success.
Parts Inventory Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced Parts Inventory Manager who will manage and lead the Company’s purchasing, warehouses, and flow of inventory related transactions through our ERP system. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Parts Inventory Manager will supervise all facets of job order fulfillment and receiving while supporting the various Business Units. These responsibilities would include processing and overseeing shipments and receipts, ordering materials, distributing supplies and tools, employee training, writing and training on SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures), maintaining records, scheduling employee’s hours, disciplining and rewarding behaviors, and supporting all Departments.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Accountant who will assist with various general ledger accounting functions and financial reporting. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Senior Accountant will focus primarily on GL accounting, financial statement preparation and analysis. The Senior Accountant will cross train to learn other key functions within the Accounting Department and act as a utility player when necessary.